I want to inspire women to embrace spiritual change and live more fulfilling lives through the literary ministry of counseling, teaching and healing.
· To build a strong sisterhood within the Body of Christ
· To be an encouragement and promote unity
· To grow a community through teaching, conferences, and events ministering to the holistic needs of all women
· To reach out to those that have fallen away from the Body to bring them back through the love of Christ
· To strive continually to lead the women of God toward and into their destiny and purpose
· To honor and appreciate each woman's unique design and purpose in the Kingdom of God
·To celebrate every woman, regardless of her background, color, creed, etc., and to be an avenue to nurture their relationships and callings in their families (mothers, daughters, sisters, etc.), in their careers (employees, entrepreneurs, etc.), and in their spiritual lives